Business Lists and Email Marketing
DatabaseUSA.com® Business Lists
DatabaseUSA.com® offers the most accurate business databases in the industry. We can provide you with the email marketing and contact information you need to reach the right prospects.
Take advantage of our business lists and email marketing with a targeted list of emails from DatabaseUSA.com®. With a vast array of business data, we’re proud to provide you with the tools you need to get your message delivered to the right inbox.
Email the Right Prospects
Email Marketing gives your business the opportunity to engage immediately – no need to wait for direct mail delivery. Don’t waste your marketing budget sending emails that will get lost in cyberspace. Instead, try DatabaseUSA.com® and reach all of the right business prospects. We can provide your business with the best business email marketing solutions in the industry, and help to ensure your next campaign is a success.
The Biggest Database of Executives & Businesses
Emails from the DatabaseUSA.com® Business Database include complete company contact information; Phone, Address, Industry Codes (SIC) employee size, sales, website, etc.
No company has more comprehensive coverage and detailed firmographic selects to reach your best prospects via email! Our business email marketing experts can help you select and sort your business list, contact us today.
U.S. Business List Selections Include:
- Geographic Area: You can select business mailing lists by state, county or metropolitan area (MSA), Zip Code, radius around an address and, of course, the entire United States. You can also filter by latitude and longitude, congressional districts, and census blocks.
- Type of Business: SIC or standard industry code is used for tax classifications. We can help you select by specific SIC codes or a combination of several SIC codes for a comprehensive list. We also offer selects by NAICS code, which is similar to an SIC code, but less complex and offer a more broad classification.
- SIC Code or NAICS Code: Pinpoint your potential sales leads by selecting businesses by sales volume. This allows you to find businesses that are the appropriate size for your sales specifications.
- Sales Volume and/or Employee Size: Enhance your lead form database with demographic, interest and purchase data, such as gender, age, income, donor history and more.
- Complex Selections: Do you need a more complex business marketing list? Our account executives can help you narrow down your list with various facets of search specifications. For example, you can select all manufacturers in California with an employee size range of 25 – 250 employees. Or all retailers in Miami-Dade County with sales exceeding $1 million per year.