DatabaseUSA.com® | Career Opportunities
Technology — Software Development — Marketing — Accounting — Client Services
DatabaseUSA.com® has numerous career opportunities available throughout our company for smart, energetic, and resourceful individuals who enjoy a high-tech, fast paced, team-oriented environment. Due to our explosive growth, we have immediate openings available at our Omaha, Nebraska offices. We offer advancement opportunities and a chance to work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies – Join the DatabaseUSA.com® team!
DatabaseUSA.com® Position Requirements:
- Outgoing, highly motivated personality
- College graduate preferred, but not required
- Hard worker and well rounded
- Computer savvy and quick learner
- Team player and desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Some positions offer nationwide travel one week per month
- Desire to grow within the company and lead by example
- Prior sales experience and/or customer service experience helpful, but not required
- Excellent starting salary up to $40,000 plus incentives
- We offer a strong training program and are looking to create the future leaders of the company
About our Companies
DatabaseUSA.com provides an array of high-tech marketing services to companies of all sizes. With over 200 years of combined experience, the company is changing the way businesses advertise, market, and drive sales revenue.
infofree.com is a subscription based sales model that is revolutionizing the sales lead and mailing list industry by providing unlimited search, select, and view of over 16 million businesses records, 225 million consumers, and hundreds of other speciality databases. Infofree markets directly to small to medium-sized businesses and help them reach new homeowners, new movers, newlyweds, new businesses, and more!
AtoZdatabases is the premier reference and marketing database used by Libraries, Universities and Colleges, and Government Institutions throughout the U.S. This intuitive, user-friendly web-enabled database provides details on virtually every business and household in the U.S. It also includes the largest jobs database along with a resume builder for job seekers.