Email & IP Reputation
The importance of maintaining your reputation.
Email list hygiene is the process of removing bad email accounts from your email files. Email list hygiene is essential in order to maintain high deliverability rates and a positive reputation. List hygiene will help your brand maintain a positive reputation among consumers, as well as among email hosts. Sending to non-existent addresses or to spam folders is very damaging to your IP reputation. When you damage your IP reputation, deliverability among email hosts decreases.
Ways to protect to your sending reputation
- Maintain your email list – A clean, well maintained email list will help your sender’s reputation by reducing high bounce rates.
- Include an unsubscribe link – Including an unsubscribe link increases the chance that your email will end up in inboxes rather than in spam folders.
- Monitor your hard and soft bounces – Hard bounces are emails that have been rejected. Reasons for hard bounces are: invalid email addresses or a non-existent email address. Soft bounces are emails that have valid email addresses and have reached the recipient’s mail server, but the email bounced back. Reasons for soft bounces could be: the recipient’s mailbox was full, the server was down or the email was too large for the recipient’s inbox.
- Include a Call to Action (CTA) – Including a Call to Action will entice users to click on your offer. When a user clicks on a buttons or link causes a better interaction with you email. Poorly built emails can result in spam and damage your reputation.
- Email Deployment – Send your campaign in a well planned manner. Do not overload Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with huge sending volumes.
Email Marketing Starter Kit
The Email Starter Kit provides a low cost, trackable and quick to organize solution for email marketing campaigns. This email marketing starter kit provides everything you’ll need to deliver a fantastic email campaign. It’s simple and is offered at a low introductory cost.
- Up to 5,000 business or consumer sales leads
- A custom email design
- Email deployment to your targeted list
- A report of your campaign soon after it has been sent
- List of responders to you campaign
Does not include the 500 Free Name Offer