Email Marketing: Design & Deployment Services
Create your email marketing campaign! The email marketing specialists at DatabaseUSA.com® can help you get started.
Email Marketing – The Most Inexpensive Way to Get Sales Leads
Successfully launch your email marketing campaign and prevent common mistakes with this email marketing checklist from the deployment specialists at DatabaseUSA.com®. Learn more about DatabaseUSA.com® Email Marketing Solutions.
DatabaseUSA.com’s Email Marketing Services
DatabaseUSA.com® offers a total email marketing solution. Our Email Creative & Design team will help you develop a customized email marketing campaign. Our email lists, email append and email enhancement services ensure you are connecting with targeted prospects and customers. You can count on DatabaseUSA.com® to provide an all-in-one solution for your Email Marketing needs.
Helpful Email Marketing Tips
- Use a subject line that is not misleading; it should be relevant to the content
- Use pre-header text to support you subject line
- Make your call-to-action stand out
- Make sure your email is responsive; many emails are read via mobile device or tablet
- Make it easy for prospects: offer click-to -call and auto-apply discount codes
- Avoid usint too many images – we recommend 80% text and 20% image
- Use small paragraphs, bullets and bolding
- Use 'alt tags' for images for email clients who do not automatically load images
- Ensure your email is CAN-SPAM compliant – include physical address, unsubsribe link and clear 'From' address
Email Marketing Starter Kit
The Email Starter Kit provides a low cost, trackable and quick to organize solution for email marketing campaigns. This email marketing starter kit provides everything you’ll need to deliver a fantastic email campaign. It’s simple and is offered at a low introductory cost.
- Up to 5,000 business or consumer sales leads
- A custom email design
- Email deployment to your targeted list
- A report of your campaign soon after it has been sent
- List of responders to you campaign
Does not include the 500 Free Name Offer