Email List Hygiene
A clean email marketing list creates a better chance for campaign delivery results. Our experts at DatabaseUSA.com® can help you with your list hygiene & deploy your email campaigns.
What is email hygiene?
Email list hygiene is the process of removing bad email accounts from your email files. Email list hygiene is essential in order to maintain high deliverability rates and a positive reputation. Email list hygiene also results in few spam complaints.
Know the difference between hard and soft bounces
Hard Bounces: emails that have been returned to sender. Reasons for hard bounces are: invalid email address, domain name doesn’t exist or the recipient is unknown.
Soft Bounces: emails that have reached the recipient’s mail server but bounced back undelivered before reaching the recipient’s inbox. A soft bounce will also occur when the recipient’s inbox is full.
Cleansing your email marketing list.
- Identify duplicate email addresses
- Identify invalid email addresses
- Identify contacts that did not opt-in
- Identify hard bounces
- Identify soft bounces after emails have bounced 3 times
- Identify unsubscribes
Email Marketing Starter Kit
The Email Starter Kit provides a low cost, trackable and quick to organize solution for email marketing campaigns. This email marketing starter kit provides everything you’ll need to deliver a fantastic email campaign. It’s simple and is offered at a low introductory cost.
- Up to 5,000 business or consumer sales leads
- A custom email design
- Email deployment to your targeted list
- A report of your campaign soon after it has been sent
- List of responders to you campaign
Does not include the 500 Free Name Offer